The year 2012 has been great for players of Xbox 360 and it can be safely said that all the sleep and appetite you have sacrificed has not been for nothing. There has been something for everyone, no matter your preference. Single campaign and multiplayers have both had enormous fun this year and many triple A’s have carved a niche for themselves. There were even indie games to play. So, as a gamer, these are a few games that should be a must-have on your buy.com shopping list so that you do not end up creating a hole in your pocket when you’re indulging in your gamers shopping spree the next time –
1. Halo 4 – The Master Chief returns and makes a claim in the latest Halo series which is guaranteed to give you around 8 – 10 fun hours. Yes, there were moments when you will find yourself gripping the edge of your seat but mostly, the game was entertaining and a smooth space opera. The multiplayer side of it, however, is beautifully done. There are many maps, options to customize, better RPG options and types of matches that are sure to blow you away.
2. The Witcher 2 – ‘Assassin Of Kings’ has a fantastic 18 rating and lives up to the title of best fantasy RPG that has been assigned to it. The battles are brutal and the murders are epic, there are hot sex scenes and political interests, which mean that the game has scored on an all-round level. There is, however, a lot of profanity in the language of the game that is a favorite among The Witcher gamers.
3. Mark Of The Ninja – Mark of the Ninja is the best on XBLA and quite rightly so. The game has broken all records when compared to other stealth franchises, making a bold statement about how exactly it’s supposed to be done. The stealth gameplay is the best and is mixed with impressive up side scrolling that would leave you breathless with excitement. Not only that, RPG augment opens up so many intriguing weapons and powers that you would be surprised.
4. Forza Horizon – Forza Horizon is not for everyone but a select few who revel in realistic handling but still want dreamy looking and awe inspiring machines. Before this, there were limited tracks and that was the biggest woe of the drivers. Now, however, an open world cruise is at your fingertips and many complete events have been introduced. This racing franchise was already brilliant but Forza Horizon has been a breath of fresh air with its brashness and flamboyance.
5. Need For Speed – Most Wanted – This is easily one of the better games released in 2012 and that doesn’t even need to be stated. There is an open city without the trouble of cops and a world where you can cause havoc. Also, for people who use Kinect Module, you would have an edge over those who don’t. The main reason is that now, you can use Kinect voice and change your tires on the fly without crashing into something at breakneck speeds.
There are many other great games but these are simply the best. Visit http://www.ibotdis.com/store/buy-com/ to get the money-saving coupons to buy your favorite games at the most affordable prices.