How do you transfer or email photos to your friends or relatives? You no longer have to wait and develop pictures after shooting them. Advanced digital technology on your cell phone and camera allows you to shoot pictures and then you can email photos or upload them wherever you are. This is all easier for Verizon customers. Shoot pictures and send them to vzwpix or, alternatively, you can upload them to vzwpix place directly from your phone by Emailing the photographs on the Email account provided by VZW Pix.
What is VZW Pix? And, how can you get your email account?
VZW Pix is Verizon’s website for its customers to retrieve pictures from their email accounts. To register for your account and to how to Email Photos, follow the steps given below -
How To Email Photos From Email Application to Verizon Phone
1. Sign Up For Verizon Email – You have to first get your email account from Verizon. Sign up for the messaging service for pictures by choosing a special Verizon Plan.
2. Open Email Application – Now that you have your special email I.D, you can log into it from the VZW Pix website or alternatively, open the email application on your computer.
3. Attach Photos – If you are trying to email photos from the email application, like Outlook, from your computer, compose a new mail; attach the photos to mail it to your phone or any other Verizon phone.
If your phone is email enabled, then you can email photos directly from your phone to your email address. Or, you can upload them on the official website of Verizon’s Pix Place. The photos will be uploaded as a message and when you log into the website, and then you can view the message.
4. Add Mobile Number – After composing the mail, in the ‘To’ field, write the mobile number of the phone to which you wish to send the pictures. Suffix the mobile number with @vzwpix.com. This is the special Verizon email address. Now send the pictures.
How To Email Photos To Verizon Phone From A Different Carrier
1. Open Your Phone’s Email Application – Your phone has an email application or Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). Open that and attach the picture that you want to send. If you are trying to email photos or sending it through email, then click on the ‘send’ button. But if you are sending a MMS, then go to the options menu and send it along with the attachment.
Ensure that the plan supports your picture messaging before you send the images. Also, talk to the customer care executives to ensure that you can view the pictures on your phone. If your phone is not so enabled, then you will receive a message that with the Pix Place’s URL where you can view the pictures online.
You have to remember that the charges for sending the pictures to your email address or uploading on VZW Pix Place are the same as for picture messages. You can choose Verizon’s unlimited plan that does not charge you extra.
For any phone related problems when viewing the pictures, check your phone manual.