Getting irritated with the constant loss of your important and valuable data’s and files? What if you get amazing software which can recover your lost files without spending even a single pie from your wallet? Yes you heard it right, EaseUS is that one excellent software which can perform this amazing task of data recovery for you for absolutely free of cost. With the help of this software you can not only recover your lost files and data’s but you can also recover images, videos and many more such related stuffs. The freeware of the EaseUS is so flexible and it has overcome several cons or defects when compared to other freeware available in the market. This freeware is said to work best with FAT12, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS/NTFS5 and EXT2/EXT3 file type.
So now let us see how you can recover your lost files on Android.
While enjoying the features of android devices sometimes we loose several files, videos, and other important stuffs and that time android file recoveryis the one which helps us to regain our lost files and documents by just following below stated simple steps.
- The first and the foremost thing that you need to do is install and launch EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your android Smartphone to your computer.
- As soon as you connect your handset to your system the software will scan the device in order to find the lost data.
- Now before saving the files you can preview the quality of the files and the documents that you want to recover and then when you are completely satisfied with the file type you can save the recovered files.
What if you have lost the files and data’s from pen drive?
Pen drive data recovery software can be used for recovering the data’s and the files from your pen drive and continue your important assignments of your office. The steps followed for the files recovery from pen drive is also the same as the steps required for android files recovery.
- The first and the foremost thing that one need to do is download EaseUS data recovery wizard and launch it and then as per your requirements select the best module suitable for recovery whether it is “deleted file recovery”, “complete recovery”.
- When you are done with the first step, select the type of the file or data that you want to recover followed by selecting the pen drive from which you have lost the documents and start searching the files by clicking on the next button of the displayed dialogue box on your PC screen.
- When you start finding the lost files before saving you can preview the quality of the files and when you are completely satisfied with the quality of your recovered file you can save them.
So when now you know the simple ways to recover the lost files and documents from the pen drive and android devices you can perform them in case you face this situation of loosing files.