Clash of ClansÂ on Android tablet is so much fun than playing it on your typical smartphone or even on iPhone 5s which only sports at leastÂ 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display. Everything is feels better and bigger is you play the most popular game app Clash of Clans on Android tablet or even on Apple iPad. But of course, here’s one typical scenario that is more likely to happen especially during gatherings – sharing of devices like tablets. So, what if one or more of your friends or relatives wanted to play or boast his Clash of Clans (COC) but you only have one device, one Android tablet? What are you going to do next? For those who have been with this popular and one of the highest grossing apps, Clash of Clans are one of those games where it binds the user’s or owner’s account to the game – one device, one Google Play store account, one Clash of Clans account. And if you log out your Google Play account from the device, by then others can use it – but isn’t it a little bit tedious and time consuming? Another scenario is what if you own more than one Clash of clans which you have created from different Android devices and you want to consolidate them all and play it on one single device? Don’t worry it is very possible to play Clash of Clans on Android tablet with multiple accounts.
So here we are now and we’re going to show you how to install multiple COC or Clash of Clans on Android tablet. Yes, you can do this on Android tablet. đź™‚
For those who does not know yet you can create multiple accounts on your tablet if you are now in Jelly Bean. Â If your Android tablet operating system version is now sporting Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or above then all you have to do is add your other existing Google or GMAIL account you are using for playing Clash Of Clans unto the Android tablet. The steps below have been taken and tested on Nexus 7 Android tablet with Android 4.4.3Â KitKatÂ operating system.
Simple steps on how to install multipleÂ Clash of Clans on Android Tablet
1. On your Android tablet Home, go to Settings
2. Tap on Users
3. Then tap on Add user or profile option
4. On the pop-up, select and tap on User (the other option is Restricted Profile)
5. Then confirm to add a new user by tapping on OK
6. The succeeding steps will require the new added user to setup a new profile on the Android tablet device.
7. Upon confirming that you are about to create a new user or profile, you will be brought back to the main Window and show you a blank profile. Select and tap to that new profile to start creating the new account.
8. Sign-in using your Google or GMAIL account.
9. Follow the instructions to complete the setup
10. After you have completed the setup, you may now download Clash of Clans from Google Play.
VIOLA! You now have multiple Clash of Clans on Android tablet device. And if you still have an issue creating a new profile or adding a new user on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean device then you can also check Android Police article where Multiple User Accounts have been one of the highlights of Android 4.2.
Go ahead, try it and let us know how it goes!